Raspisuje konkurs za
Assistant Editor (full-time) - NTP Beograd - MDPI AG
Broj mesta 10
Lokacija Naučno-tehnološki park Beograd
) is an academic open access publisher based in Basel, Switzerland, founded initially to collect and preserve rare chemical research samples in 1996. To promote the samples collection, MDPI started the free electronic journal Molecules that same year. MDPI is backed by more than 7,500 editorial board members worldwide.
Since 1996, MDPI has grown into a publishing house with more than 170 diverse open access journals, with further editorial offices in Beijing and Wuhan (China), Barcelona (Spain) and now starting to hire editors in Belgrade, Serbia.
As a member of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics), STM (International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers), and OASPA (Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association) MDPI enforces rigorous peer-review and adheres to strict ethical policies and standards.
- You would start out as an Editorial Trainee in close collaboration with our Managing Editors learning how to process papers properly from submission to publication. Once you have successfully completed yoursix-monthpaid traineeship you will be appointed an Assistant Editor position.
- You should share our passion for spreading the newly acquired knowledge of today’s scientific community and feel motivated to contribute to open access publishing. We look forward to welcoming energetic new members to our Belgrade office.
- Dependent on your scientific background you will be assigned to an according field. We are mostly looking for Editors educated in the following areas: Chemistry, Molecular Sciences, Engineering, Physics, Biology, Ecology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Geosciences, Mathematics. The journals we currently have open positions are:
- Sensors, Molecules, Cells, IJGI, Remote Sensing, Sustainability, Cancers, IJERPH, Animals, Toxins, Catalysts, Applied Sciences, Materials, Water, Coatings, Energies, Symmetry, Nutrients, Forests, JCM, Agronomy, Marine Drugs, Nanomaterials, Metals, Entropy, Algorithms, Information, Computers, Polymers, Minerals, Micromachines, Atmosphere, Crystals, etc.
- Execute editorial work for journals in your domain of expertise, including organizing the review process for manuscripts, overseeing editorial decisions and handling the communication between the parties involved in the publication process
- BsC degree or higher
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English skills in written and spoken language
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Experience with scholarly publishing beneficial
Questions and Application
Rok za prijavu 30/11/2018