Raspisuje konkurs za
C++ Software Engineer Intern - TomTom d.o.o.
Broj mesta 2
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We believe in keeping the world moving and we are on a mission to create the most innovative technologies to help shape tomorrow's mobility.
We are looking to hire students pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree in Computer Science, able to commit to 3-month, full-time, paid internship.
- Strong programming and coding skills.
- Knowledge and experience with C++
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- Advanced level of English language
- Thinking out of the box, team-work and problem-solving skills
- Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor
- Understand Product requirements and contribute to projects with a scrum team.
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Rok za prijavu 15/01/2019
Trajanje 3 meseca
Planiran početak 15/02/2019
Mentorska podrška Da