Raspisuje konkurs za
Bike-shop assistant and Yugo-Fleet manager - iBikeBelgrade
Broj mesta: 1
For our bike-rental shop in Savamala we are looking for an enthusiastic and communicative young person who likes working with people, bicycles and old-timer cars.
You will be helping in running the iBike and Yugotour shop: renting out bikes to tourists, explaining them where to cycle and giving them general advices about what to see and where to go. You will also help the bike-guides with the bikes they use for tours. As for Yugotour, you will be in charge of maintaining the car fleet (keep track of the fuel, drive cars to the mechanics, etc) and helping in tour-organization.
- A part-time job or a full-time position
- Training in bike-maintenance
- Fair compensation and opportunity to earn more, paid overtime and flexibility
- A lot of fun, a great experience and an opportunity to meet new people every day
- Work starts in April (or sooner) and continues until the end of October 2019.
We’re looking for someone who:
- We are looking for a hard-working person who can work minimum 3 days a week
- Is enthusiastic, customer-friendly and responsible
- Likes meeting new and interesting people
- Is fluent in English
- Is available 3 to 5 days a week from 09.30 – 19.00 (one day of the weekend, and two consecutive working days)
- Is good with bookkeeping and administration
- Can adapt to fast paced working condition and function independently
- Has B category driving license and is active driver
- Has some knowledge about bikes or cars
- Doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty and is handy with tools
- Knows some other language and has experience in tourism
1. If you think you are the right person for the job then send your CV, a picture and a motivational letter in English to:
before Monday 15th of March 2019.
2. Potrebno je popuniti FORMULAR
za evidenciju prijave.
Rok za prijavu: 15/03/2019
Planiran početak: 01/04/2019