Raspisuje konkurs za
Praksa u Odeljenju Zaštite životne sredine, zdravlja, bezbednosti na radu i unapređenje procesa u fabrici u Senti - Japan Tobacco International
Broj mesta 1
- We are a Member of the Japan Tobacco International Group, an international tobacco product manufacturer. In Serbia, Japan Tobacco International started its operations in 2003, when the office for Marketing and Sales was opened in Belgrade. In May 2006 JTI acquired Senta Tobacco Industry. Branch office of JT International a.d. Senta in Belgrade -is a center for managing business of the company in the Western Balkans.Currently, we are recruiting for a position of:
- EHS -Environment, Health and SafetyIntern -Based in factory in Senta, Serbia
What do we offer?
- A competitive compensation package;
- Benefits package which includes: sport activities, pool and gym, library, etc.;
- An opportunity to develop in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment;
- Learning and development opportunities.
What will you actually do?
- Learn about monitoring and control of fire protection requirements and support in risk assessment;
- Learn and participate in preparation of various EHS documentation;
- Participating in preventive and periodical inspections of equipment for work and testing of working environment conditions, measurement of noise and dust in production plants;
- Learn about the monitoring of key performance parameters;
- Participate in EHS training activities;
- Participating in various projects and process improvement.
What are we looking for?
- Final year student or recent graduate of technology, natural or engineering sciences;
- Excellent in English and Serbian (written and spoken);
- PC literacy: MS Office.
You as a person are:
- Team oriented
We are welcoming applications until February 15th, included.
Prijavljivanje se obavlja na kompanijskom vebsajtu na linku:
Title: EHS Intern
Job ID: 29289
Professional area: Environment Health & Safety
Contract type: Traineeship
Professional level: Students
Rok za prijavu 15/02/2020